2772 Bush Street San Francisco,Ca 94115
Therapy is not a cookie cutter one size fits all experience. Everyone who walks through my door is looking for something different.
I listen with the deepest part of myself and together we can figure out what you need.
What I Offer
What I Offer
- to help you overcome depression
- skills to help you to calm your racing mind
- skills to help stop panic attacks
- to help you learn to trust yourself and your responses
- to make sense of the past so you can move on
- Self esteem
- Anxiety/panic attacks
- Mind/body connection
- Childhood issues that resurface
- Communication issues in relationships
Modern science is proving that our bodies and minds cannot be separated. For example, right now think about the last time you were really excited. Now notice what is happening in your body- Did your facial expression change? Are you sitting differently? Can you 'feel' the excitement right now?
When we slow down and pay attention we can notice that our thoughts not only effect our minds, but also our bodies. This is true of change as well. To really create a lasting change in our lives we must incorporate our bodies as well as our minds.
EMDR, or eye-movement desensitization and reprocessing, is a therapeutic tool that helps people heal severe emotional pain. Read more at http://www.emdr.com/faqs.html